Ectodermal Dysplasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Meeting Place For People With ED!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We appreciate your continued support - please spread the word!

Does ED have effects to brain and development of child ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mira

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Does ED have effects to brain and development of child ? Empty
PostSubject: Does ED have effects to brain and development of child ?   Does ED have effects to brain and development of child ? EmptyThu 16 Oct 2008 - 22:06

I would like to have some info if ED has effects with child development (brain sysmptoms) please. Has there been some research results in regards ?

I find it difficult to concentrate and read more than 3 pages. I never read a whole book in my life (I get nervous)
Back to top Go down
http://www.maltanaturetours.com
Mary k

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Does ED have effects to brain and development of child ?   Does ED have effects to brain and development of child ? EmptySun 1 Feb 2009 - 0:53

Hi Mira
just joined this but all i can say to you is, when my daughter was diagnosed 18 yrs ago. the doctor tried to explain to me in laymans terms and as she explained to me. Ectodermal dysplasia is named so because ectoderm means outer so its physical what you can see. Dysplasia meaning displaced ie wrong at the same time my daughter health visitor had been tellin me that she was always way ahead of herself.
If its any consolation I am not a carrier or do i have ed, but I have never finished a book either and rarely do I watch a film from start to finish in one sitting lol Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
Mike
Site Admin
Mike

Male
Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2005-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Does ED have effects to brain and development of child ?   Does ED have effects to brain and development of child ? EmptyWed 4 Feb 2009 - 16:45

Mira, Mary pretty much hammered the nail on the head. Ectodermal and Intraderm are two very different things. And I myself have a short attention span. Think thats my addictive personality!! cheers

Welcome to ED Forums!
Back to top Go down
http://ectodermaldysplasia.coolbb.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does ED have effects to brain and development of child ?   Does ED have effects to brain and development of child ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does ED have effects to brain and development of child ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ectodermal Dysplasia :: The Condition Itself :: Ectodermal Dysplasia Forum-
Jump to: