Ectodermal Dysplasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Meeting Place For People With ED!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We appreciate your continued support - please spread the word!

Lionel Learns What Matter Most

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
scottgallacher

scottgallacher

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2006-03-10

Lionel Learns What Matter Most Empty
PostSubject: Lionel Learns What Matter Most   Lionel Learns What Matter Most EmptyMon 7 Apr 2008 - 22:11

I found this advertised on the NFED website

"Lionel Learns What Matters Most--Lionel is different from the other lion cubs, and that makes him sad. But over the course of this heart-warming story, Lionel learns that what's on the inside is more important than a bushy mane. Anyone who's ever felt different will relate to Lionel and be inspired by his story. Discounts avaialble for quantities of 25 or more of this hardback book. Contact NFED for pricing -- $24.63 Outside the US"

Has anyone read this book, as I was thinking of ordering one for my boys.
Back to top Go down
michelle

michelle

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Lionel Learns What Matter Most   Lionel Learns What Matter Most EmptyMon 7 Apr 2008 - 23:14

This is a brilliant book not just for ectodermal dysplasia sufferers but for anyone who is seen as different. We have had the book a couple of years and have sent it to school to be read to the class. The teacher said the class enjoyed the story and it lead to a discussion on the subject of how to treat each other.

Would recomend it to everyone. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Julie

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Lionel Learns What Matter Most   Lionel Learns What Matter Most EmptyTue 15 Apr 2008 - 21:44

I'm sure at one stage we were able to get these books from the ED Society here in the UK. We did buy a couple from the NFED when it first came out and I think it's a great book. As Michelle says, it's not just for people with ED but shows children that they are all different and they can be good at different things. We brought a copy to both our son's school and nursery. Definitely recommend it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lionel Learns What Matter Most   Lionel Learns What Matter Most Empty

Back to top Go down

Lionel Learns What Matter Most
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ectodermal Dysplasia :: The Condition Itself :: Ectodermal Dysplasia Forum-
Jump to: