Ectodermal Dysplasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Meeting Place For People With ED!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We appreciate your continued support - please spread the word!

EEC child cutting teeth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
prentissbo

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-03

EEC child cutting teeth Empty
PostSubject: EEC child cutting teeth   EEC child cutting teeth EmptyThu 3 Jul 2008 - 15:38

My child, Callie, has been diagnosed with ectrodactyly, ectodermal dysplasia she doesn’t have the traditional ectrodatyly hands or feet, just co-joined toes. She does have the continuing dermatitis of the scalp and thin nails and cleft lip and palette. My question has to do with teeth growth. Callie is six months old and starting to cut her first teeth. However, it seems that this has been going on for two weeks without the teeth coming through. Anyone with any experience like this and any suggestions on care or treatment?
Back to top Go down
Diana

Diana

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-01-10

EEC child cutting teeth Empty
PostSubject: Re: EEC child cutting teeth   EEC child cutting teeth EmptyThu 17 Jul 2008 - 11:55

Hi, welcome to the Forum.

First of all, am I right in assuming you live in America? If so, the NFED (National Foundation for Ectodermal Dysplasia) would be a great help to you, especially as our health systems are so different, they are based in Illinois.
With regard to teething, what are Callie's symptoms of teething and have any teeth come through at all? If you would like to email me more details I will help all I can - diana@ectodermaldysplasia.org.
Talk to you soon.
Diana
Back to top Go down

EEC child cutting teeth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ectodermal Dysplasia :: The Condition Itself :: Teeth-
Jump to: